Perhaps Ha Giang is the most unspoiled destination in Vietnam. Ha Giang has a pleasant weather all year round with endless rice terrance, beautiful canyons and breathtaking views over Dong Van Karst Plateau.
How to get to Ha Giang
The starting point to explore Ha Giang would be the Ha Giang city center, from Hanoi or other nearby places you get to the city's bus station by bus, tour or motorbike.
You need at least three days to really see the rice terraces, mountainous areas, valleys, canyons and Dong Van Karst Plateau in Ha Giang, though a quick hits could be done in a two day Ha Giang itinerary arranged by tour companies. But this is just part 1 of Ha Giang - You have the other route - Bac Quang - Hoang Su Phi - Sin Man
- No train connection in Ha Giang
- Traveling to Ha Giang by sleeper bus is the safest way
- Motorbike loop: The Road To Happiness in Ha Giang (185km long, from Ha Giang city, Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Dong Van and Meo Vac)
- Motorbike loop: Bac Quang district - Hoang Su Phi - Xin Man - Bac Quang district
- Listed as one of 11 hottest up-and-coming travel destinations for 2019 by HostelWorld
Plan your trip: