Cam Ranh International AirportNguyen Tat Thanh st., Cam Hai Dong, Cam Ranh, Khanh Hoa
International Flights: China, Korea and Russia
From Cam Ranh Airport you get to Nha Trang city or Nha Trang Monkey Island by private transfer, bus or shuttle bus.
By Taxi: Fare is 300k - 350k, run by exclusive Airport Taxi
By bus DAT MOI to Nha Trang city runs every 30 minutes fare is from 10k to 50k. Bus tops are in the city center close to hotels, good restaurants, bar&club, beaches and nigth markets.
Motorbike rental to Nha Trang city (xecamranh.com - Contact: 0906742751, $4 - $7 a day)
To get to Nha Trang Monkey Island - you take a taxi to Long Phu port (aka Đá Chồng - Vĩnh Lương, fare is 300-400k, distance 55 km) where you take Boat or ferry to the Island. Taking bus is much cheaper - Nha Trang - Ninh Tây or Nha Trang Vạn Dã.
How to get to Cam Ranh Airport
By bus DAT MOI and Phuong Trang, Taxi or bus shuttle (16-seat Ford Transit near 86 Tran Phu street).
- Just walk straight out the airport you can find taxi Nha Trang with cheaper price (200k - 250k) - you must negotiate a fixed price.
- The Airport operated the first commercial flights on February 5, 2013.
- It is located in Cam Ranh city
- In Vietnam War (the war against US), it served as an Air Base for US Army.
Departures and Arrivals Now - Tap/click on Departures or Arrivals to check flights' status
- Nguyen Tat Thanh st., Cam Hai Dong, Cam Ranh, Khanh Hoa